Friday, March 11, 2011

Thanks TSS

I have been blessed to be a part of the Teachers’ School Supply family for the past five years. Two months after I started working here, I discovered that I was pregnant with my four year old daughter, Kaitlynn. She has been a welcomed part of the TSS family from that day on.

She has been going to her daycare center for the past three and a half years. They have been one of our customers for a long time. We, at Teachers’ School Supply, had the wonderful opportunity of donating a tricycle to them a few months ago and it was a big hit with the children. Kaitlynn came home and told me about how she and her friends were all riding it on the playground the next day.

I have received many wonderful things from TSS as well. My daughter was so excited when I brought home a new and colorful carpet for her room. She loves to play on it.

I would like to say “Thank You to TSS for being an important part of my life!”

Tammy Kamphaus - TSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment